Grays Harbor Community Hospital works in partnership with RehabVisions to provide occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech, and language pathology services to patients across Grays Harbor County. We work hard to provide effective and professional services to all the people of Grays Harbor County, and we also reach our community along the south coast through our clinic in Westport, WA.
Our services include:
- Evaluation and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries suffered at work, in motor vehicle accidents, in falls and in all other situations that can happen on a day-to-day basis.
- Treatment of neurological and developmental problems for children and adults:
- OT, PT and speech therapy for disorders related to children.
- Sensory integration for those with sensory deficits.
- Stroke and other neurological diseases.
- Post-surgical patients, such as total joint replacements, fractures and spinal surgery.
- Hand therapy for splinting, and pre- and post-surgical therapy to accelerate healing time and maximize hand use.
- Aquatic therapy.
- Lymphedema therapy.
- Ergonomic assessments for home, office and factory from a certified ergonomic specialist.
- Physical capacity evaluations.
- Return to work assessments and exercise program.
- Vestibular disorders.
- Sports injuries and return-to-sport assistance.