Grays Harbor Community Hospital diagnostic imaging provides a full range of imaging services in a totally film-free digital imaging environment. Our imaging department is staffed by board-certified radiologists, licensed and registered technologists, and compassionate healthcare professionals.
The imaging department strives to provide a caring experience to our patients and high-quality service to all patients and visitors.
We are please to be able to provide service at both the main hospital campus (915 Anderson Dr.) and our Grays Harbor Imaging location at 1108 Basich Blvd. See below for specific test locations.
Hours of service are 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. M-F at the Grays Harbor Imaging location and 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the GHCH Main location. Please call 360-533-0400 to schedule your appointment. X-Rays are accepted on a walk-in basis.
- CT (computerized tomography) - GHCH Main
- General diagnostic radiology - Both GHCH Main and GHI Location
- Fluoroscopy - GHCH Main
- Echocardiography - GHCH Main
- Nuclear medicine - GHCH Main
- 3D Mammography with Smart Curve - GHI Location
- Breast Ultrasound- GHI Location
- 3D Ultrasound (OB, Pelvic) – GHI Location
- Ultrasound (All) – GHCH Location
- Bone Density (DEXA) -GHI Location
- MRI -GHI Location
- 64-slice CT with 3-D imaging capability.
- State-of-the-art digital radiology suite.
If you do NOT have a login for PACS, please contact our office at 360-533-0400.