Molina patient information
June 12, 2017
RE: Molina Healthcare Apple Health Plan (Medicaid)
We are committed to maintaining our proud tradition of providing local, quality healthcare to the residents of Grays Harbor County. It is our desire to balance rising costs with quality healthcare, and is always our goal to find the best partners to achieve this goal.
As of July 31, 2017, Molina Healthcare Apple Health Plan (Medicaid) will no longer be contracted with Grays Harbor Community Hospital or Harbor Medical Group for non-emergent care. If you want to continue accessing non-emergent healthcare services, GHCH and HMG will only be accepting two Apple Health Plans; Community Health Plan of Washington and Amerigroup.
What does this mean to you?
As of July 31, 2017 if you would like to continue to access non-emergent services at GHCH and HMG, you need to enroll with Community Health Plan of Washington or Amerigroup. Please do one of following:
- If you would prefer to use the self-service option, please go to https://www.waproviderone.org/client.
- You will need your Social Security Number or Provider One number, date of birth and zip code on file with the Health Care Authority (Medicaid).
- Select the change enrollment option.
- If you would like assistance in person, there are two locations for you to enroll:
- Patient Financial Services- Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Grays Harbor Community Hospital, West Campus 915 Anderson Drive, Aberdeen, WA. – First Floor
- Grays Harbor Community Hospital, East Campus, 1006 N. H Street, Aberdeen, WA. – First Floor
Regardless of your coverage, if you need emergency care, please go to the Grays Harbor Community Hospital Emergency Department.
You are our valued patient and we very much look forward to continuing to serve you and our community for years to come. We appreciate your support and patience.