Contact: Nancee Long
We have been working since December to find the best partners to support you as a Apple Health (Managed Medicaid) Customer. These partners must provide exceptional service to you as a patient, and support the facilities and medical professionals who provide your quality healthcare. Some of those conversations have been successful.
- June 1st, 2014, the Managed Medicaid Division of United Healthcare is no longer contracted with Grays Harbor Community Hospital and our Clinics.
- October 1st, 2014, the Managed Medicaid Division of Coordinated Care is no longer contracted with Grays Harbor Community Hospital and our Clinics.
- November 1st, 2014, the Managed Medicaid Division of CHPW (Community Health Plans of Washington) is no longer contracted with Grays Harbor Community Hospital and our Clinics.
As a result, we will need to enroll you with one of our preferred partners immediately.
There is a simple way that you can sign up with a preferred partner, in person, at our Patient Support Center.
The Patient Support Center is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 to 3 p.m.
- Location: Grays Harbor Community Hospital, East Campus, first (main) floor.
- Support: This enrollment center is staffed by a patient navigator to assist you in the transition to a new health plan. Please find attached map with location and schedule.
We want to make certain that you do not experience a disruption in your healthcare, so we would like you to be aware of the changes and that we are prepared to assist you in this transition. We know this is an inconvenience today, however moving forward, our partners will provide better service for you! You are a valued customer and we look forward to working together to support you. We apologize again for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your patience.
Our Emergency Department is open 24 hours per week 365 days per year regardless of your ability to pay.
Download our informative pdf for further details.