Job centerBack to jobs main
RN / Per Diem / RS-C
Per Diem / Shifts Vary
Position Summary: The Registered Nurse (RN)
- Provides professional nursing care in collaboration with members of the healthcare team in the ongoing assessment, planning, and treatment of patients and families.
- Utilizes resources wisely while promoting physical, spiritual, and emotional well being reflective of the philosophy and standards at Grays Harbor Community Hospital.
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation of nursing services with time efficiency, completing all tasks of paperwork and direct care.
- Provides all aspects of critical thinking and overall quality of care to patients and families creating a partnership of culture, care, staff, and family. S/he serves as a patient advocate.
- Is expected to exercise competency in judgment, decision-making, implementation of nursing intervention, delegation of function or responsibility, and administration of medications and treatments prescribed by legally authorized persons.
- Responsible for patient assessment, teaching, discharge planning and delegating tasks to NAC’s.
- Must have WA state RN license.
- Current BLS certificate required.
- Previous Medical/Surgical nursing experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must be able to meet the requirements of the job description and have a good attendance record.
- Accountable to the Nursing Unit Director.
Per Diem: Shifts Vary
Open until filledApply for this job