Job centerBack to jobs main
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunities available here, please contact our human resources department at:
Human Resources Department
915 Anderson Drive
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Executive Director: 360.537.5119
HR Assistant: 360.537.5093
Endoscopy Registered Nurse
Surgical Services (OR)
Part Time / FTE 0.8
- The Endoscopy Registered Nurse is responsible for providing, coordinating and directing individualized comprehensive nursing care to all endoscopy patients based upon the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- The Endoscopy RN is accountable for her or his own actions and is directly responsible to the Director of Surgical Services.
- The nurse is responsible for supervising the surgical technician.
- Current WA State RN license.
- Three (3) to five (5) years clinical nursing experience.
- Lift 40 pounds from floor to waist, lift 40 pounds from wheelchair to bed level, lift 5 pounds over head, pull 40 pounds from stretcher to bed, push 150 pound loaded stretcher 300 feet.
- Flexibility: kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, squatting, climbing onto stretcher.
- ACLS required;
- Experience in Endoscopy preferred.
PT 0.8 FTE: 7:00am-3:30pm
Friday, February 7, 2020
Open until filledApply for this job