Job centerBack to jobs main
Receiving Distribution Clerk / Per Diem / SC-1P
Per Diem / Shifts Vary
- Receipt, storage, inventory control, distribution and accountability for all supplies and equipment, excluding food and pharmaceuticals.
- The Clerk will occasionally drive the Hospital van for the purpose of picking up or delivery of supplies or to fill in for the department driver.
- Demonstrated effective, basic math, verbal and written communication skills; ability to read and comprehend English language;
- Possess a valid WA State Driver’s license and is insurable;
- Ability to lift forty (40) pound objects;
- Ability to move loaded supply carts; demonstrated clerical/office/organizational and computer skills;
- Possess general supply experience in receiving/storage/distribution;
- Demonstrates aptitude for absorbing and understanding product information;
- Possess good vision for performing clerical responsibilities accurately;
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with minimum supervision and demonstrate ability to effectively organize a sizable workload while under pressure of deadlines and STAT requests.
Per Diem: Shifts Vary
Open until filledApply for this job