Job centerBack to jobs main
Shuttle Driver / Per Diem / SD-3P
- Transport employees and volunteers from off site parking lot and other hospital owned parking lots to main hospital (west campus).
- Perform routine service and cleaning of van including: washing, fueling, checking oil, coolant and tire pressure.
- Other duties will be assigned during down time.
- Must be 21, possess current WA State drivers license with clean driving Abstract from DOL and excellent driving record
- Physically able to operate all equipment on vehicle, hearing and vision need to be sufficient to hear/see sights and sounds necessary for safe operation of vehicle.
- Current CDL Class C endorsement required.
Open until filledApply for this job