Job centerBack to jobs main
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunities available here, please contact our human resources department at:
Human Resources Department
915 Anderson Drive
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Executive Director: 360.537.5119
HR Assistant: 360.537.5093
Registration Clerk / PT 0.1625 / REG-L
Part Time / 0.1625 FTE
Saturday BR2-11:00am-7:30pm & Sunday BR5-3:00pm-8:00pm; Works every other weekend.
Position Summary: The Registration Representative is
- Accountable for all registration functions within the hospital; pre-admissions, in-patient, observation, SDC, clinical and emergency patient types.
- Responsible for accurate data entry and compliance with hospital policy/procedures as related to each patient type.
- Accountable for each visit, insurance and identification of patients and completion of required insurance forms and obtaining signatures for the appropriate consents.
- Any representative on duty when needed is responsible for responding to alarms/codes.
- During the Night shift hours, switchboard activities are covered in the ED Registration area. All standards of the switchboard operation description will be met.
- Data entry and PBX experience preferred.
- Must have good public relations and an awareness of importance of confidentiality, neat in appearance, professionalism, computer skills and neat penmanship.
PT 0.65 FTE: Saturday BR2-11:00am-7:30pm & Sunday BR5-3:00pm-8:00pm; Works every other weekend.
Thursday, October 17, 2019
Open until filledApply for this job