Job centerBack to jobs main
ED Registration Clerk / FT / Nights / REG-M
Full Time / 1.0 FTE
- The Registration Representative is accountable for all registration functions within the hospital; pre-admissions, in-patient, observation, SDC, clinical and emergency patient types.
- Responsible for accurate data entry and compliance with hospital policy/procedures as related to each patient type.
- Accountable for occurrence insurance and identification of patients and completion of required insurance forms and obtaining signatures for the appropriate consents.
- Any representative on duty when needed is responsible for responding to alarms/codes.
- During the Night shift hours, switchboard activities are covered in the ED Registration area.
- All standards of the switchboard operation description will be met.
- Data entry and PBX experience preferred.
- Must have good public relations and an awareness of importance of confidentiality, neat in appearance, professionalism, computer skills and neat penmanship.
FT / 1.0 FTE: 9:30p-6:00am Saturday through Wednesday: holidays and other shifts as needed.
Open until filledApply for this job