Job centerBack to jobs main
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunities available here, please contact our human resources department at:
Human Resources Department
915 Anderson Drive
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Executive Director: 360.537.5119
HR Assistant: 360.537.5093
Quality Assurance Coordinator / FT 1.0 / Days /Q-7
Quality / Risk / Compliance
Full Time / 1.0 FTE
- The professional is responsible for tasks including but not limited to quantitative and qualitative data abstraction, aggregation, validation, analysis and quality control.
- The Quality Assurance Coordinator will be integral in completing Ongoing Professional Practice Evaluations (OPPE) and Focused Professional Practice Evaluations (FPPE).
- This work will included data abstraction, compilation, and analysis of clinical and administrative data, which is then organized into meaningful reports and presentations.
- Furthermore, the professional will be responsible for identifying data elements such as benchmarks, trends, and outliers.
- In addition, the incumbent will concentrate on data centric clinical quality educational activities and opportunities, which focus to promote clinical quality improvement throughout the health care system.
- The professional will design, maintain and query clinical quality databases, create reports and analyzes data to comply with regulatory reporting requirements and support improvements in clinical effectiveness.
- The Quality Assurance Coordinator defines and tests new measures, validates data, and takes steps to automate and improve the data collection process.
- The incumbent will be responsible for oversight of the Quality Utilization Review process, which includes but is not limited to conducting Level I quality utilization reviews, assigning and tracking Level II reviews, and organizing/facilitating Quality Utilization Review Committee Meetings.
- A BSN/RN degree is preferred and/or equivalent training and experience;
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years comprehensive, progressively responsible experience in a data management/analysis position in a health care setting;
- Working knowledge of quality/credentialing/medical staff performance measures;
- Data management experience required;
- Knowledge in database rules, writing queries, and relational database creation and management (Create, query, relate);
- Understanding of concepts in methodology, data collection, and analyses;
- Unique combinations of both hard and soft skills in order to prepare, analyze, and present data;
- Strong clinical knowledge base with proficiency in anatomy and physiology;
- Proficient in the use of statistical software and techniques in the analysis, interpretation and presentation of complex data sets;
- Proficient computer skills including query tools, web-based applications, word processing, spreadsheets, graphs, PowerPoint, and database management;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communications skills;
- Experience with or knowledge of ICD-10 and medical coding;
- Experience working with an electronic medical record (EMR);
- Understanding of the principles, purpose, and methods of the quality utilization review process.
FT 1.0 FTE: Day Shift
Thursday, January 23, 2020
Open until filledApply for this job