Job centerBack to jobs main
Pharmacy Director / FT 1.0
Full Time / 1.0 FTE
- Supervision of employees in the areas of acute care and IV therapy.
- Will have 24 hour accountability for all areas of the budget, policy and program development and implementation.
- Involvement with the medical staff as related to both the functioning of the department and participation on the medical staff committees.
- This position is a working manager position with time spent providing assistance to staff if required by staffing levels.
- Current WA license;
- Pharm D degree preferred; will consider Bachelor degree;
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience.
- Excellent and effective interpersonal communication skills required.
- Experience working in a unionized setting is preferred.
- Excellent leadership capability must be demonstrated in previous employment.
FT 1.0 FTE: Days
Open until filledApply for this job