Job centerBack to jobs main
Dietary Aide/ PD / NUT-1P
Per Diem / Shifts Vary
- To prepare and serve food items that are required for patients, cafeteria and catering events,
- In accordance with the menus and recipes as established by the food service director.
- To meet the sanitation and food handling procedures as designated by Food Service Department and the County Health Department.
- Institutional or restaurant experience preferred;
- Able to stand 7 of 8 hour days;
- Lift 40 pounds from floor to waist;
- Carry 45 pounds 15 feet; lift 7 pounds overhead;
- Must have a valid Washington State Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
PD: Shifts Vary
Open until filledApply for this job