Job centerBack to jobs main
Staff Assistant / PT .6 / Days / SA-S/M
Part Time / 0.6 FTE
Position Summary: Duties include:
- Providing support services to the Medical/Surgical director.
- Office duties require proficient knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database management.
- Interfaces closely with Medical/Surgical director schedule and data with highest level of accuracy and the strictest confidentiality is required.
- Medical terminology required.
- Two years of Business college or equivalent two year degree. Pertinent work experience may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Proficient in MS Word, Access, Excel, Publisher, Outlook and Meditech skills required.
- Ability to prioritize duties and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure with time constraints and frequent interruptions.
- Ability to serve as a liaison to the director and other members of the healthcare team.
- Professional telephone and e-mail skills.
PT 0.6 FTE: 8:00am-4:30pm
Open until filledApply for this job