Job centerBack to jobs main
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunities available here, please contact our human resources department at:
Human Resources Department
915 Anderson Drive
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Executive Director: 360.537.5119
HR Assistant: 360.537.5093
RN / PT .75 / Nights / R22-M
Part Time / 0.75 FTE
6:45pm - 7:15am
- The Registered Nurse (RN) provides professional nursing care in collaboration with members of the healthcare team in the ongoing assessment, planning, and treatment of patients and families.
- The RN utilizes resources wisely while promoting physical, spiritual, and emotional wellbeing reflective of the philosophy and standards at Grays Harbor Community Hospital.
- S/he maintains accurate and complete documentation of nursing services with time efficiency, completing all tasks of paperwork and direct care.
- The RN provides all aspects of critical thinking and overall quality of care to patients and families creating a partnership of culture, care, staff, and family. S/he serves as a patient advocate.
- The Registered Nurse is expected to exercise competency in judgment, decision-making, implementation of nursing intervention, delegation of function or responsibility, and administration of medications and treatments prescribed by legally authorized persons.
- Responsible for patient assessment, teaching, discharge planning and delegating tasks to NAC’s.
- Must have WA state RN license. Current BLS certificate required.
- Previous Medical/Surgical nursing experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must be able to meet the requirements of the job description and have a good attendance record. Accountable to the Nursing Unit Director.
PT 0.75FTE: 6:45pm-7:15am
Wednesday, August 8, 2018
Open until filledApply for this job