Job centerBack to jobs main
RN / FT .9 / Nights / R-14M
Medical/ Pediatric Unit
Full Time / 0.9 FTE
- The Registered Nurse (RN) provides professional nursing care in collaboration with members of the healthcare team in the ongoing assessment, planning, and treatment of patients and families.
- The RN utilizes resources wisely while promoting physical, spiritual, and emotional well being reflective of the philosophy and standards at Grays Harbor Community Hospital. S/he maintains accurate and complete documentation of nursing services with time efficiency, completing all tasks of paperwork and direct care.
- The RN provides all aspects of critical thinking and overall quality of care to patients and families creating a partnership of culture, care, staff, and family. S/he serves as a patient advocate.
- The Registered Nurse is expected to exercise competency in judgment, decision-making, implementation of nursing intervention, delegation of function or responsibility, and administration of medications and treatments prescribed by legally authorized persons.
- Responsible for patient assessment, teaching, discharge planning and delegating tasks to NAC’s.
- Must have WA state RN license.
- Current BLS certificate required.
- Previous Medical/Surgical nursing experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills required. Must be able to meet the requirements of the job description and have a good attendance record.
- Accountable to the Nursing Unit Director.
FT 0.9 FTE: 6:45pm-7:15am
Open until filledApply for this job