Job centerBack to jobs main
NAC / PT .8 / Evenings / N14-M
Part Time / 0.8 FTE
- The Nursing Assistant performs various patient care activities and related services necessary to care for the personal needs and comfort of patients ranging in age from pediatrics to geriatrics.
- This position is responsible for providing care to a group of patients in conjunction with and under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN) and is accountable to the Nursing Unit Director.
- Certified Nurse Assistant License required.
- Current BLS certificate required.
- Previous Medical/Surgical NAC experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must be able to meet the requirements of the job description and have a good attendance record.
PT 0.8 FTE: 2:45pm-11:15pm
Open until filledApply for this job