Job centerBack to jobs main
Monitor Tech / PT 0.6 / Days/Evenings / MT-2
Part Time / 0.6 FTE
4-Days Shifts (2:45pm-11:15pm) 2-Evening Shifts (2:45pm-11:15pm)
Position Summary: The Medical/Pediatric Monitor Technician:
- Performs job duties under the direct supervision of the Unit Charge Nurse or House Supervisor and reports to the Medical/Pediatric Unit Director.
- Responsible for the continuous monitoring of cardiac monitors/telemetry on the Medical/Pediatric and Surgical Units during day and evenings shifts, and the Medical/Pediatric, Surgical, and Critical Care Units during night shift.
- Notifies the Registered Nurse of dysrhythmias, assists as needed with reception/secretarial duties on the Medical/Pediatric Unit, and functions as the focal communication source at the Medical/Pediatric nurse’s station.
- Responsible for monitor tracing interpretation for cardiac patients.
- Able to identify rhythms and actions to be taken in emergency situations.
- EKG class, basic medical terminology, and basic computer skills required.
- Ability to monitor tracing interpretation for cardiac patients.
- Ability to identify rhythms and actions to be taken in emergency situations.
PT 0.6 FTE / 4-Days Shifts (2:45pm-11:15pm) 2-Evening Shifts (2:45pm-11:15pm)
Open until filledApply for this job