Job centerBack to jobs main
Recruiter / 1.0 FTE / Days
Full Time / 1.0 FTE
- Implementing talent acquisition strategies to ensure all vacancies are filled in a timely manner;
- Source candidates using networking sites and database technology;
- Conduct behavioral based telephone/in-person interviews;
- Schedules interviews while updating candidate and hiring manager of project process;
- Reference checking on finalists; work hand in hand with hiring team to make job offers and schedule orientation.
- This position will also be a fully functioning member of a small but efficient HR department and as such will be trained to assist in all areas of HR and will be expected to work with internal and external customers in a variety of areas.
- Previous recruiting experience utilizing social media, preference given to Healthcare Talent Acquisition experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field;
- Excellent inter-personal & communication skills;
- Intermediate/advanced computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively;
- Must have sound foundation of knowledge in laws/regulations pertaining to HR employment law.
FT 1.0 FTE: Day Shift
This is a salaried position that will work all hours needed to complete the job assignments, not only the hours noted above
Open until filledApply for this job