Job centerBack to jobs main
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunities available here, please contact our human resources department at:
Human Resources Department
915 Anderson Drive
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Executive Director: 360.537.5119
HR Assistant: 360.537.5093
Medical Records Clerk / 1.0 FTE / Days / HIM-2
Health Info Management (Medical Records)
Health Info Management
Full Time / FTE 1.0
8:00 a.m - 4:30 p.m.
- This position is responsible for various clerical support functions required for the daily operations of the Medical Records department and the hospital.
- This includes but is not limited to:
- Receiving HIIM telephone calls;
- Greeting customers and fulfilling requests at the Medical Records Release Window;
- Chart collection and assembly;
- Processing incomplete charts;
- Release of information;
- Filing and retrieval of charts;
- Assisting hospital, medical, and departmental staff;
- Maintaining various logs, statistics and indices; Scanning and indexing.
- Minimum one year experience in a medical records department.
- EMR experience preferred;
- Education/experience in a medical terminology, hybrid medical records, HIPAA;
- Basic computer keyboard knowledge and operation skills, scanning, copier, fax, etc;
- Data entry/ 10-key by touch;
- Lift 30 pounds from floor to waist and lift 10 pounds overhead;
- Error-free alpha numeric filing techniques;
- Basic typing skills of at least 40 words per minute;
- Multiline telephone;
- “Team Player” attitude with interpersonal communication skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to take direction and work with deadlines, sometimes under pressure;
- Professional appearance and demeanor;
- Preference will be given to applicants with previous experience as a Release of Information Personnel Data entry experience required;
- Must be dependable and organized.
FT 1.0 FTE: 8:00am-4:30pm
Thursday, January 30, 2020
Open until filledApply for this job