Job centerBack to jobs main
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunities available here, please contact our human resources department at:
Human Resources Department
915 Anderson Drive
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Executive Director: 360.537.5119
HR Assistant: 360.537.5093
RN / Charge Nurse / Per Diem / CDU-6P
HarborCrest-Chemical Dependency Unit
Chemical Dependency Unit
Per Diem / Shifts Vary
Position Summary: The HarborCrest Charge Nurse is
- responsible for providing, coordinating and directing individualized, comprehensive nursing care to all patients based upon the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- The Charge Nurse is accountable for her/his own actions and is directly responsible to the Nurse Manager. In the absence of the Nurse Manager, is responsible to the House Supervisor.
- The RN is expected to function with a minimum of supervision.
- Current WA RN license,
- Minimum 1 year of medical/surgical experience,
- Charge Nurse experience required with strong leadership skills, One year of chemical dependency experience and working knowledge of ASAM criteria and Addiction Medicine preferred,
- Lift 40lbs from waste to floor, lift 40lbs from wheelchair to bed level, Lift 5lbs over head. Pull 50lbs from stretcher to bed, Push 150lb loaded stretcher 300 feet. Flexibility; kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, squatting, climb into a bed.
- Auditory ability to perform procedures and to take accurate blood pressures,
- Current CPR card and no history of alcohol or other drug misuse for a period of two years immediately prior to the time of application for this position and be willing to provide at least two letters of documented abstinence.
Per Diem: Shifts Vary
Thursday, May 2, 2019
Open until filledApply for this job