Job centerBack to jobs main
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunities available here, please contact our human resources department at:
Human Resources Department
915 Anderson Drive
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Executive Director: 360.537.5119
HR Assistant: 360.537.5093
NAC / Per Diem / CDU-12P
HarborCrest-Chemical Dependency Unit
Chemical Dependency Unit
- The NAC performs various patient care activities and related non-professional services necessary in care for the personal needs and comfort of patients and Urine Drug Screen customers.
- This position assists the professional staff in providing care to a group of patients and collecting Urine Drug Screens.
- The NAC is accountable for his/her own actions and is directly responsible to the Nursing Supervisor.
- Formal training program or previous experience as a nurse aide in a hospital or licensed nursing home.
- Six (6) months experience working with chemically dependent population preferred.
- Certification as a nursing assistant required.
- Must be willing to work on other than assigned unit as needed to meet patient care demands.
- Must be able to do considerable walking, standing, bending, and lifting in performance of patient care and other duties.
- Be able to take the patients on a daily 30 minute walk,
- Be able to take accurate blood pressures and TPR.
- Be able to perform minimal charting on patients behavior in the DAP method,
- Must work as part of a team.
- Reports directly to the HarborCrest Charge Nurse and Nurse Manager.
- May be in contact with hazardous drugs/materials and infectious diseases.
Per Diem / Shifts Vary
Tuesday, December 17, 2019
Open until filledApply for this job