Job centerBack to jobs main
Charge Nurse / FT .9 / Nights / R-14F
Family Birth Center
Family Birthing Center
Full Time / 0.9 FTE
6:45pm - 7:15am
- The Charge Nurse is responsible for providing, coordinating, and directing individualized and comprehensive nursing care to all Family Birth Center patients based upon the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- The Charge Nurse is required to perform as a circulating nurse for cesarean deliveries.
- Perform the role of scrub nurse within one year of hire.
- Valid Washington State RN license,
- Minimum 3 years of perinatal experience required,
- Charge nurse experience required.
- Current BLS certification.
- NRP certification will be obtained during orientation
FT / 0.9 FTE : 6:45pm-7:15am
Open until filledApply for this job