Job centerBack to jobs main
EVS Tech Projects / FT 1.0 / Nights/ HK-P
Full Time / 1.0 FTE
9:00pm-7:30am (4 10 hour shifts)
- Responsible for keeping assigned areas clean, sanitary, aseptic, and attractive by following department cleaning procedures.
- Disinfects and makes discharge beds.
- Uses housekeeping equipment and chemicals according to requirements.
- Under general direction, cleans and maintains all floors, carpets, tile, and furniture.
- Preventive maintenance of all equipment.
- One year experience in health care setting
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively
- Familiarity with health care EVS, linen, grounds keeping, security, and guest relations functions
- Ability to read chemical labels and follow written directions
- Must be able to operate and maintain all floor cleaning equipment, floor buffer, burnisher, extractor, carpet cleaning machine
- Handles soiled and clean linen according to department standards
- Handles waste according to Waste Management policies
- Follows Safety and Infection Control procedures as outlined in N.E.O. Day one and day two
- Ability to use initiative and good judgment with a minimum of supervision to perform a wide variety of often routine duties
- Maintain great customer relations; must be a team player and be self-motivated
- Must take a sense of ownership and pride in assigned work
- Must perform moderately heavy physical labor, frequently lifting or carrying objects of to 50 pounds
- Performs other duties as assigned.
FT 1.0 FTE: 9:00pm-7:30am (4 10 hour shifts)
Open until filledApply for this job