Job centerBack to jobs main
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunities available here, please contact our human resources department at:
Human Resources Department
915 Anderson Drive
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Executive Director: 360.537.5119
HR Assistant: 360.537.5093
Maintenance Worker / FT 1.0 / ENG-9
Full Time / 1.0 FTE
- Maintains the physical plant and systems of the hospital complex.
- Installs, maintains and repairs: machinery; equipment; physical structures; pipe and electrical systems in the hospital.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment.
- Installs new or repaired parts.
- Lays out, assembles, installs and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic, pneumatic equipment and stem equipment.
- Repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators and related equipment.
- Minimum two (2) year vocational education in a maintenance field or equivalent experience;
- Previous mechanical/hospital experience preferred. WA State Driver’s License.
FT 1.0 FTE: 12:00pm-8:30pm Mon-Fri
Thursday, March 19, 2020
Open until filledApply for this job