Job centerBack to jobs main
Maintenance Worker / FT 1.0 / ENG-2
Full Time / 1.0 FTE
- Maintains the physical plant and systems of the hospital complex
- Installs, maintains and repairs: machinery; equipment; physical structures; pipe and electrical systems in the hospital
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment
- Installs new or repaired parts
- Lays out, assembles, installs and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic, pneumatic equipment and stem equipment
- Repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators and related equipment.
- Minimum two (2) year vocational education in a maintenance field or equivalent experience
- Previous mechanical/hospital experience preferred. WA State Driver’s License.
FT 1.0 FTE: 7:30am-4:00pm Mon-Fri
Open until filledApply for this job