Job centerBack to jobs main
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunities available here, please contact our human resources department at:
Human Resources Department
915 Anderson Drive
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Executive Director: 360.537.5119
HR Assistant: 360.537.5093
RN / PD / R-AE
PD / Shifts Vary
Position Summary: The Registered Nurse provides
- professional nursing care in collaboration with members of the healthcare team in the ongoing assessment, planning and treatment of patients and families.
- The RN utilizes resources wisely while promoting physical, spiritual, and emotional well-being reflective of the philosophy and standards at Grays Harbor Community Hospital.
- The RN maintains accurate and complete documentation of nursing services with time efficiency, completing all tasks of paperwork and direct care.
- The RN provides all aspects of critical thinking and overall quality of care to the patients and families creating a partnership of culture, care, staff, and family.
- The RN serves as a patient advocate. The RN is expected to exercise competency in judgment, decision-making, implementation of nursing intervention, delegation of functions or responsibility, and administration of medications and treatments prescribed by legally authorized persons.
- Current WA State RN license;
- Two (2) year recent emergency department experience strongly preferred;
- Able to lift 50 pounds from floor to waist; Able to lift 50 pounds from wheelchair to bed level; Able to lift 5 pounds overhead; Able to pull 50 pounds from stretcher to bed;;
- Able to push 150 pound loaded stretcher 300 feet;
- Current BLS and ACLS certification;
- Must obtain TNCC, PALS, BLS certifications
PD: Shifts Vary
Thursday, February 27, 2020
Open until filledApply for this job