Job centerBack to jobs main
RN / FT .9 / Evenings / R-14E
Full Time / 0.9 FTE
12:00pm - 12:30am
- The Registered Nurse provides professional nursing care in collaboration with members of the healthcare team in the ongoing assessment, planning and treatment of patients and families.
- The RN utilizes resources wisely while promoting physical, spiritual, and emotional well-being reflective of the philosophy and standards at Grays Harbor Community Hospital.
- The RN maintains accurate and complete documentation of nursing services with time efficiency, completing all tasks of paperwork and direct care.
- The RN provides all aspects of critical thinking and overall quality of care to the patients and families creating a partnership of culture, care, staff, and family.
- The RN serves as a patient advocate. The RN is expected to exercise competency in judgment, decision-making, implementation of nursing intervention, delegation of functions or responsibility, and administration of medications and treatments prescribed by legally authorized persons.
- Current WA State RN license.
- One (1) year recent emergency department experience preferred; Able to lift 50 pounds from floor to waist; Able to lift 50 pounds from wheelchair to bed level;
- Able to lift 5 pounds overhead; Able to pull 50 pounds from stretcher to bed;
- Able to push 150 pound loaded stretcher 300 feet;
- Current BLS and ACLS certification; Meet specific criteria for individual nursing unit.
12:00pm- 12:30am / 0.9 FTE
Open until filledApply for this job