Job centerBack to jobs main
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunities available here, please contact our human resources department at:
Human Resources Department
915 Anderson Drive
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Executive Director: 360.537.5119
HR Assistant: 360.537.5093
RN /FT 0.9/ Nights / R-16E
Full Time 0 .9 FTE
Position Summary: The Registered Nurse
- Provides professional nursing care in collaboration with members of the healthcare team in the ongoing assessment, planning and treatment of patients and families.
- Utilizes resources wisely while promoting physical, spiritual, and emotional well-being reflective of the philosophy and standards at Grays Harbor Community Hospital.
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation of nursing services with time efficiency, completing all tasks of paperwork and direct care.
- Provides all aspects of critical thinking and overall quality of care to the patients and families creating a partnership of culture, care, staff, and family.
- Serves as a patient advocate.
- Is expected to exercise competency in judgment, decision-making, implementation of nursing intervention, delegation of functions or responsibility, and administration of medications and treatments prescribed by legally authorized persons.
- Current WA State RN license.
- Two (2) years of recent emergency experience;
- Must have current ACLS and BLS certification;
- Must obtain TNCC and PALS certification within 6 months of hire;
FT 0.9 FTE: 4:00pm-4:30am
Open until filledApply for this job