Job centerBack to jobs main
Full Time / available 24 hours 7 days a week
Available 24 hours 7 days a week
- The ED Nursing Director is responsible for the administrative and supervision of the Emergency Department including the overall planning and organizing of activities and staffing on the unit.
- Hiring, maintaining, disciplining and firing of personnel.
- Participating in the financial management of the department including budgetary planning, equipment/supplies procurement and expense monitoring and responsibility.
- This position is responsible for developing, reviewing and revising all policies and procedures relevant to the department and coordinating performance improvement activities.
- This position is a 24 hour/7 day a week responsibility for the functioning of the department.
- A member of the Nursing Administrative Team.
- Minimum Five (5) years clinical experience in Emergency Nursing
- BSN prepared
- Willing to obtain Master’s Degree in nursing field within three (3) years
- Minimum three (3) years demonstrated leadership experience in ED area preferred
- Current Washington State RN license
- TNCC certifications required.
FT 1.0 FTE: available 24 hours 7 days a week
Open until filledApply for this job