Job centerBack to jobs main
ED Tech / PD / TECH-C
Per Diem / Shifts Vary
- The Emergency Department Technician assists in the delivery of patient care and the performance of tasks and procedures under the immediate supervision and direction of the Emergency Department Charge RN and the House Supervisor.
- High School education or equivalent preferred, current EMT or NAC.
- Must obtain MA-P certification within six (6) months of hire.
- Must have minimum of (1) one year current experience working in an emergency department,
- Must hold or be able to obtain a valid WA State driver’s license,
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds from floor to waist, must be able to lift 40 pounds from wheelchair to bed level, must be able to lift 35 pounds overhead, must be able to pull 40 pounds from stretcher to bed,
- Must be able to push 250 pound loaded stretcher 300 feet, flexibility; kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, squatting, and climbing abilities.
PD: Shifts Vary
Open until filledApply for this job