Job centerBack to jobs main
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunities available here, please contact our human resources department at:
Human Resources Department
915 Anderson Drive
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Executive Director: 360.537.5119
HR Assistant: 360.537.5093
Radiology Secretary / PD / RS-B
Per Diem / Shifts Vary
The Radiology Secretary:
- Receives and/or schedules patients for Radiology, MRI, Ultrasound, CT Scanning, Echocardiography, Mammography, Dexascan and Nuclear Medicine.
- The Secretary will also receive patients, answer phones, receive and process provider orders with contact with physician’s offices.
- This person must be able to multi-task in a very fast pace and stressful area.
- This position is the first point of contact for the Imaging department and individuals must be positive and effective when servicing patients, patient's families, providers and other hospital personnel.
- Completion of basicmedical terminology program preferred and willingness to expand vocabulary becoming familiar with radiology terminology.
- One year experience in a healthcare organization demonstrating business office functions preferred.
- Demonstrate basic computer and keyboard knowledge and skills; proficiency with word processing;typing proficiency minimum is 45 wpm.
- Demonstrated customer service skills – professional telephone and email skills, ability to interview patients with tact, patience and efficiency.
- Ability to prioritize duties and work as part of a team, work independently with minimal supervision and perform duties in a busy environment, working under pressure with time constraints using tact and diplomacy.
- Good written, oral, organizational and interpersonal skills, accurate spelling, grammar, arithmetic and English usage.
- Ability to effectively communicate with understanding, possess clear and legible hand writing.
- Ability to use office equipment such as a fax, copier, scanner and telephone systems proficiently.
PD: Shifts Vary
Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Open until filledApply for this job