Job centerBack to jobs main
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunities available here, please contact our human resources department at:
Human Resources Department
915 Anderson Drive
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Executive Director: 360.537.5119
HR Assistant: 360.537.5093
Rad Tech I / DAY / RTI-5
Part Time / 0.8 FTE
Varying days/evening shifts
- The Radiologic Technologists works within a multi-specialty team of other care givers in providing excellent service to our customers.
- The Imaging Department consists of CR and Digital Radiology providing service in the following areas, inpatient, ER, Trauma, fluoroscopy, outpatient, and surgery.
- GHCH’s imaging department can be very busy and the need to appropriately prioritize is essential.
- The technologist must have a positive attitude, flexibility, and exhibit our seven standards, Communication, Accountability, Professionalism, Teamwork, Ownership, Safety, and Service.
- Qualified candidate should be a graduate of a program in Radiologic Technology, approved by the AMA;
- Current WA state license;
- Registered Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) required.
PT 0.8 FTE: Varying days/evening shifts
Wednesday, November 27, 2019
Open until filledApply for this job