Job centerBack to jobs main
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunities available here, please contact our human resources department at:
Human Resources Department
915 Anderson Drive
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Executive Director: 360.537.5119
HR Assistant: 360.537.5093
MRI Tech / 0.6 to 1.0 FTE / Days / MRI-2
Part Time to Full Time/ Days
- The Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technologist performs all routine magnetic procedures, plus, with assistance, performs difficult and complex radiographic procedures.
- He/she is required to perform related duties in the office area.
- MRI Tech-: Registry passed ARRT or Registry Eligible graduate;
- Registry passed ARRT (MR) or Registry eligible to take and pass ARRT (MR) within six (6) months of hire date;
- Graduate of a program approved by the Council on Medical Education or the AMA;
- Possess current Washington State RT license and Basic Life Support (BLS) certification;
- Has taken and passed cross-sectional anatomy;
- Ability to lift forty (40) pounds from floor to waist; ability to move forth (40) pounds six feet; ability to reach overhead holding twenty-five (25) pounds; ability to lift forty (40) pounds from wheelchair to bed level; ability to pull forty (40) pounds from stretcher to bed and push 150 pound loaded stretcher 300 feet;
- Requires good stamina with flexibility and good manual dexterity; possess ability to distinguish color; demonstrates accurate judgment/decision-making ability consistent with radiology knowledge and skills;
- Provides quality customer service and patient care using the standard radiology technology in accordance with established hospital policy/procedures.
PT 0.6 to FT 1.0 FTE: Days
Monday, October 14, 2019
Open until filledApply for this job