Job centerBack to jobs main
RN / FT 0.9 / Nights / R-12C
Critical Care Unit
ICU/Critical Care Unit
Full Time / 0.9 FTE
6:45pm - 7:15am
- The Registered Nurse (RN ) provides professional nursing care in collaboration with members of the healthcare team in the ongoing assessment, planning and treatment of patients and families.
- The RN utilizes resources wisely while promoting physical, spiritual, and emotional well-being reflective of the philosophy and standards at Grays Harbor Community Hospital.
- The RN maintains accurate and complete documentation of nursing services with time efficiency, completing all tasks of paperwork and direct care.
- The RN provides all aspects of critical thinking and overall quality of care to patients and families creating a partnership of culture, care, staff and family.
- The RN serves as a patient advocate.
- The RN is expected to exercise competency in judgment, decision-making, implementation of nursing intervention, delegation of function or responsibility, and administration of medications and treatments prescribed by legally authorized persons.
- Current WA State RN license; recent critical care experience strongly preferred,
- Must have current BLS and ACLS certification.
FT 0.9 FTE: 6:45pm-7:15am
Open until filledApply for this job