Job centerBack to jobs main
Clinical Dietitian (RD) / FT 1.0 / D-1
Full Time / 1.0 FTE
Flexible start times: 7:00am-3:30pm or 8:00am-4:30pm with weekend rotations
Position Summary: The Clinical Dietitian
- Manages the nutritional needs of in-patients as set forth in the procedural and diet manual.
- S/he develops and implements nutritional programs for Grays Harbor Community Hospital In-Patients.
- Maintains communication between nursing department and Nutrition Services to meet patient nutrition needs.
- Collaborates with team members in planning nutritional care for patient and implementing the plan.
- The Dietitian provides direction for food service employees in the provision of nutrition services for in-patients.
- Registered Dietitian of the American Dietetic Association and Certified Dietitian by the State of Washington required.
- Hospital nutrition assessment and care experience preferred.
FT 1.0 FTE: Flexible starts times: 7:00am-3:30pm or 8:00am-4:30pm with weekend rotations.
Open until filledApply for this job