Job centerBack to jobs main
Registered Respiratory Therapist / FT .9 / Nights/ CP-8
FT / .9 FTE
- Responsible for general respiratory care, CCU, ED and Nursery.
- Registry-National Board for Respiratory Care, Washington State Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner.
- Must possess or acquire ACLS, PALS, NRP credentials within 6 months of hire.
- A strong background in critical care and emergency airway management, arterial puncture, and ventilator management are necessary.
- Candidate must be able to work independently.
- Cross train to ECG, treadmill testing, and pulmonary function are required.
FT / 0.9 FTE / 5:30pm -6:00am
Open until filledApply for this job