Job centerBack to jobs main
RN / FT 1.0 / Days / CR-1
6:00am - 4:30pm
- Provides patient assessment for the Individual Care Plan.
- Monitors out-patients in exercise program, individualized to diagnosis and patient needs.
- Schedules appointments, enters patient charges into Meditech.
- Completes patient follow-up process and counseling.
- Provides patient education. Provides physicians with progress reports.
- Phone and computer work.
- Current WA state RN license required,
- Current ACLS and BLS certification required, 3 years acute clinical experience.
- Current experience in Cardiac Care (ECG monitoring, cardiac medication, etc) preferred, Meet hospital current lifting requirements.
- Demonstrates accurate judgment/decision making ability consistent with nursing knowledge and skills.
FT / 1.0 FTE : 6:00am -4:30pm
Open until filledApply for this job