Job centerBack to jobs main
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunities available here, please contact our human resources department at:
Human Resources Department
915 Anderson Drive
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Executive Director: 360.537.5119
HR Assistant: 360.537.5093
Registered Nurse / 1.0 FTE / Days / CL-2
Cardiac Cath Lab
Cardiac Cath Lab
Full Time / 1.0 FTE
7:00am-3:30pm with call
- Provides direct patient care to pediatric through geriatric patient populations.
- Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment.
- Communicates with the physician continuously and as needed about patient condition.
- Assists with the maintenance of equipment and inventory.
- Assesses procedure room for equipment functioning and readiness.
- Obtains supplies for individual cases and ensures all appropriate needs of the Cardiac Cath Lab team are met.
- Monitors, positions and assists patient during procedure.
- Participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in Washington State;
- Current BLS certification;
- Current ACLS certification;
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience in a Cardiac Cath Lab preferred;
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in critical care preferred;
- Basic computer knowledge;
- Proficient in interpreting EKG and hemodynamic pressure trainings;
- Operates different equipment: x-ray table, camera, video recorder, ultrasound machines, and pressure injectors;
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing;
- Actively participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement activities
FT 1.0 FTE: 7:00am-3:30pm with call
Thursday, December 5, 2019
Open until filledApply for this job