Job centerBack to jobs main
Biomedical Tech / FT 1.0 / BIO-2
Full Time / 1.0 FTE
- Provides safety checks, repairs, calibration and preventative maintenance to patient monitors, nurse’s stations, EEG machines, O.R. monitors, blood flow meters, electrosurgical units, defibrillators, electronic thermometers, transport incubators, sterilizers, and other bio-medical instruments.
- Provides assistance to nurses, technicians, and operators of biomedical equipment in case of technical and/or operational problems.
- Associate Degree in Biomedical Technology or equivalent experience, with 2 years’ experience in Biomedical equipment maintenance program.
- Certified Biomedical Technician by the International Certification Commission highly recommended.
- Working knowledge of electronic test equipment.
- Familiar with approved safety test equipment. Ability to lift in excess of 50 pounds waist high. Ability to squat, kneel, bend, and climb.
FT / 1.0 FTE : 6:30am-3:00pm
Open until filledApply for this job