Job centerBack to jobs main
Marketing & Public Relations Director
Full Time / 1.0 FTE
- Supervise all activities of the hospital public relations, marketing and community development programs.
- This includes working with Hospital and Foundation Board, staff, consultants and community volunteers to create and implement fund raising, marketing and public relations programs on behalf of the Hospital and the Foundation.
- It also includes serving as the official hospital spokesperson and representing the hospital to community and regional organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field;
- Minimum of five (5) years of successful marketing experience, a healthcare setting preferred;
- Proven ability to assist in the creation and implementation of both marketing and public relations programs within a healthcare setting;
- Proven experience in annual giving and estate planning; knowledge of capital giving, marketing and public relations;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work with volunteers, senior staff and medical staff;
- Computer experience in MS Word, Excel, Publisher and fund development software.
FT 1.0 FTE: Primarily Days
Open until filledApply for this job