Job centerBack to jobs main
On the beautiful West Coast of Washington, near the mountains and rainforests of the Olympic Peninsula, Grays Harbor is close to all major amenities yet removed from the bustle of city life. Grays Harbor enjoys a temperate climate with mild winters and countless outdoor recreational opportunities. Grays Harbor has a very strong sense of community.
Harbor Medical Group (HMG) is a fast growing multi-specialty group with 8 conveniently located clinics throughout Grays Harbor County. HMG is a subsidiary of Grays Harbor Community Hospital, a not-for-profit Public Hospital District that serves over 72,000 residents.
Committed to patient satisfaction and creating access, HMG is continuously expanding its outpatient medical services to better serve the community. With over 45,000 patient visits a year and growing, HMG offers services such as: Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Orthopedics, Urology, General Surgery, Gastroenterology, and OB/GYN. Our Physicians and medical staff strive to provide the highest standard of health care in a comfortable, safe, convenient, and friendly environment.
Please feel free to contact us about any of the opportunities available below. Our representative will be happy to tell you about all of the possibilities of living and practicing in Grays Harbor.
This job posting has been archived.
Harbor Medical Group seeking a Full Time RN/LPN.
Position Summary:Assist in examination and treatment of patients under the direction of the physician.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Interviews patient to determine medical problem/condition and documents in EMR for physician.
- Obtains and records patient's vital signs and weight.
- Assists physician with patient examination as needed.
- Review physician's orders, lab requests, or follow-up needs with patient.
- Document services performed for billing purposes in EMR
- Dresses wounds and gives enemas.
- Administer medications, orally or by subcutaneous or inter -muscular injections.
- Assembles and uses such equipment as catheters, and oxygen supplies.
- Collects samples, such as urine, blood, and sputum, from patients for testing and perform routine laboratory tests on samples.
- Sterilize equipment.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 403(b). Paid Holidays and PTO
Job Requirements:Education and/or Experience
Graduate of approved Nursing program
Active Licensed Practical Nurse/Registered Nurse license issued by the State of Washington
Current BLS/ACLS card
Please send resume’s to:
Monday, May 7, 2018
Tuesday, July 30, 2019