Job centerBack to jobs main
On the beautiful West Coast of Washington, near the mountains and rainforests of the Olympic Peninsula, Grays Harbor is close to all major amenities yet removed from the bustle of city life. Grays Harbor enjoys a temperate climate with mild winters and countless outdoor recreational opportunities. Grays Harbor has a very strong sense of community.
Harbor Medical Group (HMG) is a fast growing multi-specialty group with 8 conveniently located clinics throughout Grays Harbor County. HMG is a subsidiary of Grays Harbor Community Hospital, a not-for-profit Public Hospital District that serves over 72,000 residents.
Committed to patient satisfaction and creating access, HMG is continuously expanding its outpatient medical services to better serve the community. With over 45,000 patient visits a year and growing, HMG offers services such as: Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Orthopedics, Urology, General Surgery, Gastroenterology, and OB/GYN. Our Physicians and medical staff strive to provide the highest standard of health care in a comfortable, safe, convenient, and friendly environment.
Please feel free to contact us about any of the opportunities available below. Our representative will be happy to tell you about all of the possibilities of living and practicing in Grays Harbor.
Certified Medical Assistant
Harbor Medical Group
Harbor Medical Group currently has2 Openings for Certified Medical Assistants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following, but are not limited to:
- Obtain and record patient history in patient EHR.
- Obtain vital signs and record in patient EHR.
- Maintain medication and immunization records.
- Ensure provider has all appropriate test results prior to patient appointments.
- Preparing patients for exams.
- Telephone and in-person screening limited to intake and gathering of information without requiring the exercise of judgment based on clinical knowledge.
- Wound dressing changes.
- Specimen collection.
- Urethral catheterization.
- Diagnostic testing (may include EKG and respiratory testing)
- Notify patients of test results as directed and requested by providers.
- Carry out providers’ orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Communicate regularly with referral coordinators to ensure accurate and timely referral process for consults, exams, diagnostics and procedures. Complete referrals on acute basis when needed.
- Perform daily room checks and stock exam rooms with all needed supplies as needed.
- Demonstrate good infection control.
- Wrapping items for autoclaving; procedures for sterilizing equipment and instruments; disposing of bio- hazardous materials and practicing standard precautions.
- Other Duties may be assigned.
Must have Active Certified Medical Assistant License or Interim Certified Medical Assistant License.
Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Monday, May 7, 2018
Open until filledApply for this job