Job centerBack to jobs main
On the beautiful West Coast of Washington, near the mountains and rainforests of the Olympic Peninsula, Grays Harbor is close to all major amenities yet removed from the bustle of city life. Grays Harbor enjoys a temperate climate with mild winters and countless outdoor recreational opportunities. Grays Harbor has a very strong sense of community.
Harbor Medical Group (HMG) is a fast growing multi-specialty group with 8 conveniently located clinics throughout Grays Harbor County. HMG is a subsidiary of Grays Harbor Community Hospital, a not-for-profit Public Hospital District that serves over 72,000 residents.
Committed to patient satisfaction and creating access, HMG is continuously expanding its outpatient medical services to better serve the community. With over 45,000 patient visits a year and growing, HMG offers services such as: Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Orthopedics, ENT, Urology, General Surgery, Gastroenterology, and OB/GYN. Our Physicians and medical staff strive to provide the highest standard of health care in a comfortable, safe, convenient, and friendly environment.
Please feel free to contact us about any of the opportunities available below. Our representative will be happy to tell you about all of the possibilities of living and practicing in Grays Harbor.
Monday through Friday
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate staff schedules and clinical activities.
- Train and rotate staff through various office duties to ensure cross-coverage.
- Conduct staff performance evaluations.
- Conduct office staff meetings and huddles regularly.
- Oversee inventory and ordering of office supplies.
- Monitor and control department costs.
- Monitor staff hours and overtime.
- Verify time sheets.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate methods to ensure effective and efficient use of staff, facilities, equipment, and other resources while maintaining patient care standards.
- Monitor procedures and make appropriate suggestions and recommendations for improving techniques, policies and procedures.
- Works with Quality Support Specialist to ensure that Environment of Care standards are met.
- Ability to effectively communicate with physicians, patients and other staff members.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years medical office experience; General Surgery or G.I. preferred
- Demonstrated leadership experience with employee and medical staff relationships and partnerships.
- Demonstrated track record of performance and systems improvement in a clinic environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Ability to lead and partner with Providers and staff to improve workflow, increase operational efficiencies, and align clinical standards.
- Ability to understand physicians’ viewpoints and needs, and work strategically in the best interest of patients and staff.
- Demonstrated expertise in coaching, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates integrity, strives for excellence in her/his work, and has experience of leading others to new levels of effectiveness and professional excellence.
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package.
Open until filled