Job centerBack to jobs main
On the beautiful West Coast of Washington, near the mountains and rainforests of the Olympic Peninsula, Grays Harbor is close to all major amenities yet removed from the bustle of city life. Grays Harbor enjoys a temperate climate with mild winters and countless outdoor recreational opportunities. Grays Harbor has a very strong sense of community.
Harbor Medical Group (HMG) is a fast growing multi-specialty group with 8 conveniently located clinics throughout Grays Harbor County. HMG is a subsidiary of Grays Harbor Community Hospital, a not-for-profit Public Hospital District that serves over 72,000 residents.
Committed to patient satisfaction and creating access, HMG is continuously expanding its outpatient medical services to better serve the community. With over 45,000 patient visits a year and growing, HMG offers services such as: Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Orthopedics, ENT, Urology, General Surgery, Gastroenterology, and OB/GYN. Our Physicians and medical staff strive to provide the highest standard of health care in a comfortable, safe, convenient, and friendly environment.
Please feel free to contact us about any of the opportunities available below. Our representative will be happy to tell you about all of the possibilities of living and practicing in Grays Harbor.
Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director this position provides administrative and secretarial support for the Executive Director and Administration Team.In addition to typing, filing and scheduling performs duties such as coordination of meetings and conferences and special projects.Also, answers non-routine correspondence and assembles highly confidential and sensitive material.Deals with a diverse group of important callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of Harbor Medical Group.Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize workload.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for all members of Administration Team.
- Creates and develops visual presentations for the Executive Director.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls.
- Answers and screens Executive Director's telephone calls, and arranges conference calls.
- Coordinates schedule and makes appointments.
- Greets scheduled visitors and conducts to appropriate area or person.
- Conducts research, and compiles and types statistical reports.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high level staff such as CEO’s, presidents, and physicians. Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when needed.
- Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance.
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Paid Vacation and Sick
Open until filledApply for this job