About the Foundation
Supporting Grays Harbor Community Hospital programs, services and capital needs through advocacy and fundraising.
With your help
The Grays Harbor Community Hospital Foundation has:
- Assisted with the construction of a new 15,000-square-foot emergency department.
- Provided bed replacement in critical care unit.
- Assisted in purchasing new patient-room TVs.
- Provided funds to assist with the recently updated original 1959 kitchen for increased efficiency with patient meals and Three Rivers Café.
- Purchased new patient/customer furniture for the updated lobby waiting areas.
- Assisted in the purchase of a patient hoverjack transporter.
- Supplied two departments with much needed patient blanket warmers.
Foundation Board of Trustees 2018-2019
- Charlie Quigg, Chair
- Dr. John Eliand, Vice-Chair
- Barbara McCullough, Secretary
- Gordon Glasgow, Treasurer
- Becky Walsh
- Scott Reynvaan
- Valerie Norwood
- Sharon Taylor
- Stan Woody
- Tom Jensen
- Melanie Brandt
- Dr. Greg May
- Andrew Bickar
- David Quigg
- Nancee Long (Executive Director, non-voting)
Hospital Executives may request funding from the Foundation for certain projects. Please print and fill out the below forms and submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org or inter-office to Public Relations and Marketing.