Supporting Grays Harbor Community Hospital programs, services and capital needs through advocacy and fundraising.
With your help
The Grays Harbor Community Hospital Foundation has:
- Assisted with the construction of a new 15,000-square-foot emergency department.
- Provided bed replacement in critical care unit.
- Assisted in purchasing new patient-room TVs.
- Provided funds to assist with the recently updated original 1959 kitchen for increased efficiency with patient meals and Three Rivers Café.
- Purchased new patient/customer furniture for the updated lobby waiting areas.
- Assisted in the purchase of a patient hoverjack transporter.
- Supplied two departments with much needed patient blanket warmers.
Through its pediatric fund the foundation has provided distraction kits for children in the hospital and purchased pediatric equipment for occupational therapy and infant audiology screening equipment for the Family Birth Center.
Gifts to the foundation support patient care, equipment and capital construction needs at Grays Harbor Community Hospital. Many friends pay tribute to loved ones through memorials or "honorarium" gifts. There are established funds where gifts are specifically directed to needs in that area: Pediatric Fund, Women's Health Fund, and Greatest Need Fund.Gifts to the General Fund are directed to the area of greatest need.
Foundation Board of Trustees 2018-2019
- Charlie Quigg, Chair
- Dr. John Eliand, Vice-Chair
- Barbara McCullough, Secretary
- Gordon Glasgow, Treasurer
- Becky Walsh
- Michael Bruce
- Scott Reynvaan
- Valerie Norwood
- Sharon Taylor
- Stan Woody
- Tom Jensen
- Melanie Brandt
- Dr. Greg May
- Nancee Long (Executive Director, non-voting)
Hospital Executives may request funding from the Foundation for certain projects. You can find information on the process here. Please print and fill out the below forms and submit to: email@example.com or inter-office to Public Relations and Marketing.