Grays Harbor Community Hospital offers:
- Medical, dental, vision and pharmacy insurance for employees.
- Dependent coverage available with the hospital subsidizing the premium costs.
Also available to eligible hospital employees:
- Life insurance/AD&D insurance.
- Short- and long-term disability coverage.
- Employee assistance plan for employees and their families.
- Flexible spending accounts (healthcare, premium and dependent).
- Paid education leave.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer annual and matching contributions.
- Vacation, sick and holiday leave
In addition, eligible employees can purchase additional life insurance for themselves and their families.
Relocation assistance negotiable for qualified positions.
Bargaining agreements with Washington State Nurses Association (covering staff RN's) and United Food & Commercial Workers (for other non-RN and non-management positions) are in place. Wages and benefits are competitive for our region of the country.