The Grays Harbor Community Hospital blood draw lab provides general clinical and anatomic pathology services through our laboratory, accredited by the College of American Pathologists. Located just off the hospital's main lobby and on the first floor of the East Campus, we provide a convenient location and convenient hours to our patients. Our highly qualified staff strive to always provide you with exceptional service from our modern clinical laboratory so you can stay close to home while on the road to recovery.
As soon as testing is complete, your results will be sent to your physician or other healthcare provider.
Learn more about the different tests available.
- Wear sleeves that roll up easily.
- Fasting may be required for lipids (cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL) and glucose tests.
- Fasting means don't eat any food or drink anything other than water before your blood collection. Continue taking all medication as prescribed and drink plenty of water.
- Fasting is generally 8 to 12 hours, however check with your doctor about requirements.
- Glucose tolerance tests may take up to 4 hours. Allow adequate time for your visit.
- Follow any other instructions your doctor has given you.