Providers accepting pediatric patients
We understand and appreciate that there is concern for our Family Birth Center and the staffing of pediatricians in our hospital. GHCH wants you have the most up to date facts and will work to provide accurate information to our concerned patients and their families.
This is what we know:
- Dr. White has agreed to cover some of the call dates from now until the end of the year, and we will continue to find coverage so all shifts will be filled.
- Starting January 2017, we have secured pediatric coverage for the Family Birth Center for the first six months while the hospital is developing a long-term plan to provide pediatricians for our hospital and community.
- With the help of Family Birth Center staff, Administration is developing an OB Diversion policy that will assist in providing stability for our program and patients.
The Family Birth Center has a list of providers who are available to take pediatric patients below:
Highland Family Medicine
- Goold – All ages including newborns.
- Abigail Schwepker, PA-C – All ages including newborns.
- Ron Oman, ARNP – Prefers 5 years and older but will take younger patients if needed or if the younger patient is a sibling of an established patient.
Internal and Family Medicine Clinic
- Heather Armbrust, ARNP – no age limitations.
- Shawna Brown, PPCNP-BC – birth to age 21.
Hoquiam Clinic – Hallak's
- Laura Hallak – She is currently only taking children of her current adult patients.
Family Practice Grays Harbor
- Strange – No age limitations - Molina and United Healthcare are the only state insurances currently accepted.
- Teveliet – No age limitations - Molina and United Healthcare are the only state insurances currently accepted.
- Katrina Stringer, ARNP – 6 months and up - Molina and United Healthcare are the only state insurances currently accepted.
- No age limitations – Must apply for approval.
Family Medicine of Grays Harbor
- Bausher – Currently only taking children of his current adult patients with approval.
- Erickson – Currently only taking children of her current adult patients with approval.
- Hernandez – No age limitations – currently does not accept any state insurance.
- Dana Brannon, ARNP – No age limitations – currently does not accept any state insurance.
- Nathan Valentine, ARNP – 18 months and older - currently accepting all insurances.
The Children's Health Center
- Hutton – All ages.
- Jessica Jurasin, ARNP – All ages.