Since its inception, Grays Harbor Community Hospital's many friends have supported state-of-the-art facilities and equipment and the commitment that all residents should have access to the care they need, regardless of their ability to pay. Every year since the Grays Harbor Community Hospital was established, contributions from patients, friends, and volunteers along with those from employees and the medical staff have made an important difference in the quality of healthcare offered on Grays Harbor. As a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization, the foundation receives charitable gifts and grants in support of the hospital's health care services.
Your contributions to the foundation are tax-deductible to the full extent the law allows.
Supporting Grays Harbor Community Hospital programs, services and capital needs through advocacy and fundraising.
With your help
The Grays Harbor Community Hospital Foundation has:
- Assisted with the construction of a new 15,000-square-foot emergency department.
- Provided bed replacement in critical care unit.
- Assisted in purchasing new patient-room TVs.
- Provided funds to assist with the recently updated original 1959 kitchen for increased efficiency with patient meals and Three Rivers Café.
- Purchased new patient/customer furniture for the updated lobby waiting areas.
- Assisted in the purchase of a patient hoverjack transporter.
- Supplied 2 departments with much needed patient blanket warmers.
Through its pediatric fund the foundation has provided distraction kits for children in the hospital and purchased pediatric equipment for occupational therapy and infant audiology screening equipment for the Family Birth Center.
Gifts to the foundation support patient care, equipment and capital construction needs at Grays Harbor Community Hospital. Many friends pay tribute to loved ones through memorials or "honorarium" gifts. There are established funds where gifts are specifically directed to needs in that area: Pediatric Fund, Women's Health Fund, and Greatest Need Fund. Gifts to the General Fund are directed to the area of greatest need.
Foundation Board of Trustees 2015–2016
Randy Ross, Chair
Charlie Quigg, Vice-Chair
Barbara McCullough, Secretary
Gordon Glasgow, Treasurer
Hospital Executives may request funding from the Foundation for certain projects. You can find information on the process here. Please print and fill out the below forms and submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org or inter-office to Public Relations and Marketing.
- Business Case Template
- Capital Requisition Form
- Foundation Fund Request Form
- VAC Validation Request Form (For clinical use only)